Stayed recently? We'd love to hear about it. We are committed to constantly improving everyone's holiday experience at Ivy Farm Holiday Park, and one way we do this is by listening to what you, our guests, tell us after their visit.
At Rate This Park there is a simple questionnaire which allows you to rate different aspects of your stay. Good, bad or indifferent, we'd love to know!
Tariff (incl. 20% VAT) Prices are per week per unit.
|Period||Superior 2 Caravan||Superior 3 Caravan||Haywain Shack Huntsman||Turnip Strawloft||Cow House||Coach House|
|28 Nov, 2020||24 Dec, 2020||£220.00||£239.00||£256.00||£345.00|
|24 Dec, 2020||2 Jan, 2021||Christmas & New Year (Peak)||£599.00||£624.00||£707.00||£929.00|
|30 Jan, 2021||13 Feb, 2021||£220.00||£239.00||£256.00||£345.00|
|13 Feb, 2021||20 Feb, 2021||£316.00||£325.00||£415.00||£455.00|
|20 Feb, 2021||20 Mar, 2021||£220.00||£239.00||£256.00||£345.00|
2020 SPECIAL OFFERS
Book any of the following weeks and receive the following week half price:
- Caravans: w/c 2nd May, 9th May, 20th June, 27th June and 4th July.
- Barns: w/c 2nd and 9th May.
- Weeks commence Friday or Saturday. Prices for holidays commencing on Friday are as per following Saturday.
- We offer a 10% discount to senior citizens except peak weeks or bargain weeks (please note only one offer available per booking).
- Short Breaks (minimum of 2 nights) are accepted. Please enquire regarding availability and per night prices.
- A non-refundable £50 deposit per week or part thereof is required per unit to secure your booking.
- The balance of the holiday is payable one month before the holiday date.
- Gas and Electricity is included in the price of caravans but charged as extra in barn conversions.
- Please make cheques payable to W Reynolds & Sons Ltd.
W Reynolds & Sons Ltd reserve the right to amend these brochure prices at any given time.